Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
PRAXA REAL ESTATE SL. with NIF: B-42541862. registered office Orihuela Costa, Alicante, with telephone number 608 56 38 78 and e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, is responsible for the processing of your personal data. Therefore, we guarantee its security and confidential treatment, in accordance with the provisions of the EUROPEAN DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (EU) 679/2016, as well as any other applicable regulations.
Information and consent
Obligation to provide data
The data requested in the forms of the Website are generally mandatory (unless otherwise specified in the required field) in order to comply with the established purposes.
Therefore, if they are not provided or are not provided correctly, they cannot be fulfilled, without prejudice to the fact that you can freely view the contents of the Website.
For what purposes do we use your personal data?
At PRAXA REAL ESTATE SL. we use your data to the extent permitted by the RGPD, as well as by the applicable regulations in force. In any case, the data will be processed for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and in no case will they be processed in a way that is incompatible with those purposes. Specifically, the following processing will be carried out:
- Respond to your queries, requests or petitions.
- To manage the contractual relationship and the provision of the consultation services requested by the client.
- Manage your phone calls.
- To carry out all administrative, tax and accounting procedures necessary to meet our contractual commitments and tax and accounting obligations.
- Compliance with our legal obligations.
- To analyse and improve our services and communications with you.
- Monitor and evaluate compliance with our policies.
- Manage the sending of information and commercial prospecting that may be of interest to you regarding the products or services of PRAXA REAL ESTATE SL. or of other companies of the Business Group to which it belongs, by any means in the event of explicit consent.
¿Cuál es la legitimación para el tratamiento de sus datos? ¿Cuánto tiempo conservamos sus datos personales?
The legitimacy of the processing of personal data that we carry out is at all times in compliance with the provisions of Article 6 of the GDPR, in particular the legal basis for the processing is as follows:
- For the purposes set out in points 2 and 4 of the preceding paragraph, Article 6(1)(b) GDPR shall apply to processing necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures at the request of the data subject.
The data processed for these purposes will be kept for as long as the contractual or pre-contractual relationship remains in force and, once these have ended, they will be kept blocked for the period of limitation of any legal actions that may arise from them.
- In order to comply with the purposes included in points 4, 5 and 7 of the previous section, Article 6.1.c) GDPR shall apply, the processing necessary for compliance with a legal obligation applicable to the data controller.
The data processed for these purposes will be kept for the period of limitation of the legal responsibilities that may arise from compliance with these legal obligations.
- In order to comply with the purposes included in points 3 and 6 of the previous section, Article 6.1.f) RGPD will be applicable, the processing is necessary for the satisfaction of legitimate interests of PRAXA REAL ESTATE SL. or by third parties with indication of such legitimate interests.
The data processed for these purposes will be kept until the data subject objects to the processing and, in any case, for a maximum period of one year.
- In order to fulfil the purposes included in points 1 and 8 of the previous paragraph, Article 6.1.a) GDPR shall apply, the data subject gave his or her consent to the processing of his or her personal data.
The data processed for these purposes will be retained until the data subject revokes the consent given.
With whom do we share your data?
- Companies of the group to which PRAXA REAL ESTATE SL. belongs, solely for internal administrative purposes and/or for the aforementioned purposes.
- Companies of the group to which PRAXA REAL ESTATE SL. belongs, in the event that the interested party expressly consents, so that they may send him/her commercial communications.
- Competent authorities and Public Administrations, in case of legal obligation of PRAXA REAL ESTATE SL.
- Financial institutions.
- Fraud detection and prevention entities.
Additionally, the data may be accessed by suppliers of PRAXA REAL ESTATE SL, being such access necessary for the proper fulfilment of the contractual and legal obligations and/or the aforementioned purposes. These suppliers will not process your data for their own purposes that have not been previously informed by PRAXA REAL ESTATE SL.
PRAXA REAL ESTATE SL. follows strict criteria for the selection of service providers in order to comply with its data protection obligations and undertakes to sign a data processing agreement, as established by law, imposing on them, among others, the following obligations: to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data; to process personal data for the agreed purposes and only in accordance with the documented instructions of the data controller; and to delete and return the data to the data controller once the services have been completed.
The personal data of data subjects may be transferred to countries within and outside the European Economic Area. For transfers from the EU to countries that the European Commission does not consider adequate, PRAXA REAL ESTATE SL. has implemented appropriate and adequate protection measures to protect the personal data of data subjects and to ensure an adequate level of security. Accordingly, the personal data of data subjects would be transferred in accordance with the requirements and obligations established by the applicable data protection regulations, by subscribing to the Standard Contractual Clauses with suppliers located outside the European Economic Area.
For more information on appropriate and adequate security measures, data subjects may contact PRAXA REAL ESTATE SL. through the means of contact indicated in the section on data subjects’ rights.
What are your rights?
In particular, regardless of the purpose or the lawful basis on which we process your data, you have the right to:
- Right of access: any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether PRAXA REAL ESTATE SL. is processing personal data concerning him/her.
- Right of rectification: You have the right to access your personal data that we hold about you and to request its rectification if it is inaccurate.
- Right of erasure: when the data collected are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
- Right to limitation of processing: you may request the limitation of the processing of your data and request that they be kept for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Right of portability: you have the right to obtain the personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit it to another controller.
- Right to withdraw consent: the right to withdraw any consent you have previously given us to handle your personal information. If you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of the use we made of your personal information before you withdrew your consent.
How can you exercise your rights?
PRAXA REAL ESTATE SL. undertakes to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee the exercise of your rights. You can exercise them free of charge by sending us an email to our address email@example.com simply indicating the reason for your request and the right you wish to exercise. We also inform you that, in line with our policy of transparency, all rights are available to customers on the website. You are also informed that you can exercise your rights by submitting a declaration to the Spanish Data Protection Agency when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights or when you consider that your rights have been violated.
- You guarantee that you are over eighteen (18) years of age and that the data you provide is true, accurate, complete and up to date. To this effect, the user is responsible for the veracity of all the data provided and will keep the information provided suitably updated, in such a way that it corresponds to his/her real situation.
- You guarantee that you have informed the third parties from whom you provide your data, if you do so, of the aspects contained in this document. You also guarantee that you have obtained their authorisation to provide their data for the aforementioned purposes.
- You shall be liable for any false or inaccurate information that you provide through the Website and for any direct or indirect damages that this may cause to you or to third parties.
Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce, allows commercial communications to be made through the Internet and other electronic media, provided that they can be identified as such, as well as the entity from which they are made.
PRAXA REAL ESTATE SL. will send commercial communications by mail about similar services that may be of interest to the user.
However, PRAXA REAL ESTATE SL. will offer the recipient the possibility to oppose the processing of their data for promotional purposes, both at the time of data collection, as well as in each of the commercial communications sent to them.
Users may unsubscribe from these communications by sending a letter to the registered office of PRAXA REAL ESTATE SL. indicated above or to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
PRAXA REAL ESTATE SL. will treat the user’s data at all times in the strictest confidence and will maintain the mandatory duty of secrecy with respect to them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of your data and prevent its alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.